Sunday, January 8, 2012

Do I need a business license to attend and purchase from a trade show?

I am trying to start an online business but I am having difficulties with finding items to resale. I have tried a wholesale liquidators, but a lot of the items are sometimes damaged, thus I eat that cost. Where does an individual go to purchase items for resale. I have heard others mention trade shows, but I don't have any information as to how they work, or how I find out where they are, and how to find ones with items I am interested in. Also, do I need a business license to be eligible to attend and/or make any purchases? Could someone tell me the appropriate events ( I'm not sure "Trade Shows" is the correct term I should be referring to.) to attend and the pertinent information I need? I would appreciate any help you can offer. Thank so much. :) Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment