Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I have written my CV but although unlikely they might ask for proof for two of my experiences which arent lies?

I have previously volunteered as a library istant in 2006 ans sales istant at my uncle's shop in 2007 which were a while ago. For the library job that i did, the librarian head (the only one knows about this) has left the library permanently and most probably have forgotten me and some next staff are there. for the newsagent volunteering i did with my uncle, the thing is his business is shut down and I am no longer in contact with him as he has settled in Egypt. What happens if i cant give referencing or certifying evidence. I mean i have my 2 references already. so the problem is what if they think im lying just which im not because i dont have evidence? but i know they will definitely test me in the interview, would that be enough proof?

No comments:

Post a Comment