Sunday, January 8, 2012

How messed up is this ?

i was scheduled to go to DR on 6/11/07. my pport was broken last minute and i was unable to get it replced. So i go to JFk with as many doents possible and give it a try. i bought my ticket online so i had to do self check in . i scaned my pprt it accepted it and gave me my boarding p. i go to check in my baggage and all of the sudden the lady that checks in my bag would not want to accept my pport. she would not let me speak to a supv, and just canceled my trip, i then had to take a cab home which was expensive in which i spent the whole day backand forth trying to see what i could do.It was unsuccesful . AA gave me a credit for the ticket i had and said that i could change the flight , so i decide to call and tell them the situation. i speak to a supv and she informs me that the lady that checks in baggage does not have the authority to do that and i should call the TSA. Tsa tells me to go with all of my doents and to try again, I had to pay $350 difference

No comments:

Post a Comment