Sunday, January 8, 2012

What to expect at the dr appt before my sched c section!?

so i am having my first sched c section last time it was an emergency. please do not try to talk to me about v bac im not a good candidate great for everyone that can do it, but its just not a good option for me so as long as baby is safe! this time i have two appt before hand first is a pre op opt were im signing papers what should i expect in this appt and then as well the day before surgery i have to go get labs like my blood drawn. just wondering why they do this is it so they have like blood on hand for a blood transfusion for me or just so they know my blood type. am i gonna have to get any shots or anything like that. lol sorry im just nervous very excited but nervous just want some stories from mothers that have been thru this stuff before! any help is awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment